CAREER OPPORTUNITY – Assistant Manager Quality
|Location||Port Qasim, Karachi|
|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent|
|Qualification||Bachelors in Metallurgy and Materials|
|Experience||5- 7 years of relevant experience
( Automotive / Metal / Chemical Industry experience is preferred)
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Experience of both plant commissioning and operations is preferred.
- Certification in Quality Assurance & Quality Control systems.
- Knowledge of ISO systems / Kaizen / 5S /QCC / IATF 16949.
- Performs tasks independently without any supervision
- Good Communication skills.
- SAP proficiency in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of HSE procedures, Risk Assessment, and Emergency Response Systems.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Ensure consistent quality of the product by developing and enforcing Quality Management Systems.
- Analyze production limitations and standards.
- Assist in formulating quality control policies and procedures.
- Establish a program to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing, measurement and analytical equipment and facilities.
- Perform Reliability Test such as Impact Test, DRF Test, Cornering Test.
- Perform In-Process quality and finished goods inspection including X-ray Test, Leak Test, Heat treatment parameters, Casting Defects, Visual inspection.
- Devise sampling procedures and design and develop forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
- Perform Root Cause Analyses (RCA) for identification of defects and implementation of corrective action.
- Ensure efficient utilization of available human and material resources to complete assigned tasks in his area of responsibility.
- Manage Customer QA concerns and related activities for implementing corrective & preventive action on quality issues.
- Ensure implementation of all Company HSE policies in his / her area