CAREER OPPORTUNITY – ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
|Location||Port Qasim, Karachi|
|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent|
|Qualification||Bachelors in Electrical Engineer|
|Experience||7-10 years relevant experience ( Oil & Gas / Cement / Metal / Chemical Industry experience is preferred)|
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Experience of both plant commissioning and operations is preferred.
- Performs tasks independently without any supervision.
- Experience in designing electrical systems.
- Experience of diagnosing, repair and refurbishment of electrical and mechanical systems
- Sound knowledge of Lock-out / Tag-out and Work Permit procedures
- Knowledge of ISO systems.
- SAP proficiency in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of HSE procedures, Risk Assessment &Emergency Response Systems
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good Communication skills
- Design, implement, maintain and improve electrical control systems and components in compliance with design and equipment specifications and safety standards.
- Integrate control systems.
- Assist in preparing technical drawings and specifications of electrical systems and ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and requirements.
- Deal with EPC Contractors for commissioning of Plant.
- Organize preventive electrical repair maintenance on a regular basis and implement Predictive Maintenance strategy for critical equipment.
- Manage Downtime / Breakdowns.
- Troubleshoot and repair lab equipment, process controls, and induction power supplies.
- Check inventory and raise purchase demands for electrical spare parts and consumables, as and when required.
- Ensure implementation of all Company HSE policies in his area.