CAREER OPPORTUNITY – INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEER
|Location||Port Qasim, Karachi|
|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent|
|Qualification||Bachelors in Instrumentation Engineer|
|Experience||7-10 years relevant experience ( Oil & Gas / Cement / Metal / Chemical Industry experience is preferred)|
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Experience of both plant commissioning and operations is preferred.
- Proficient in field instrumentation including installation, troubleshooting, routine calibration and maintenance
- Performs tasks independently without any supervision.
- Background of Robotics is a plus.
- Practical knowledge in PLC, DCS etc.
- Knowledge of ISO systems.
- Knowledge of HSE procedures, Risk Assessment &Emergency Response Systems
- Proficient in Auto CAD &MS Office
- Good Communication skills
- Responsible for the maintenance/calibration of the instrumentation of equipment.
- Deal with EPC Contractors for commissioning of Plant.
- Prepare engineering assessments and engineering designs under the supervision of Foreign Experts.
- Assist Experts to establish technical guidelines for the calibration and alignment of robot motors, sensors and encoders.
- Coordinate with Production for calibration of instrumentation for plant monitoring etc.
- Maintain records of calibration, tests, and inspections and prepare written reports.
- Provide engineering support to the engineering technicians and planners in his function.
- Ensure implementation of all company HSE policies in his area.