CAREER OPPORTUNITY – MECHANICAL ENGINEER
|Location||Port Qasim, Karachi|
|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent|
|Qualification||Bachelors in Mechanical Engineer|
|Experience||7-10 years relevant experience ( Oil & Gas / Cement / Metal / Chemical Industry experience is preferred)|
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Experience of both plant commissioning and operations is preferred.
- Experience in design and documentation for a variety of manufacturing processes, including injection molding, casting, sheet metal.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of equipment and related issues.
- Performs tasks independently without any supervision.
- Sound knowledge of Lock-out / Tag-out and Work Permit procedures.
- SAP proficiency in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of ISO systems.
- Knowledge of HSE procedures, Risk Assessment, and Emergency Response Systems.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Good Communication skills.
- Ensure manufacturing equipment and production processes run safely and cost-effectively.
- Deal with EPC Contractors for commissioning of Plant.
- Preparation and implementation of Preventive maintenance schedule in his area of responsibility.
- Liaison with Production and Planning units for preparation of shutdown and turnaround maintenance job plans.
- Monitor the status of spare parts inventory relevant to his plant in the stores and initiate procurement of plant-specific spares and technical review of quotations.
- Ensure efficient utilization of available human and material resources to complete assigned tasks in his area of responsibility.
- Ensure implementation of all company HSE policies in his area.