CAREER OPPORTUNITY – PRODUCTION ENGINEER
|Location||Port Qasim, Karachi|
|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent|
|Qualification||Bachelors in Production Engineer|
|Experience||7-10 years relevant experience ( Oil & Gas / Cement / Metal / Chemical Industry experience is preferred)|
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Experience of both plant commissioning and operations is preferred.
- Experience in design and documentation for a variety of manufacturing processes, including injection molding, casting, sheet metal.
- Performs tasks independently without any supervision.
- Understanding of die casting processes is a plus.
- Proficient in understanding 3D models and 2D engineering drawings.
- Involved in HAZOP.
- Understanding of Lock-out / Tag-out &
- Work Permit procedures
- SAP proficiency in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of ISO systems.
- Knowledge of HSE procedures, Risk Assessment & Emergency Response Systems
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good Communication skills
- Responsible for manufacturing operations performed in a group of production lines ensuring they achieve volume, quality and cost objectives.
- Deal with EPC Contractors for commissioning of Plant.
- Transform technical data with assistance from Foreign Experts to begin production.
- Provide technical support with regards to product/process validation.
- Ensure efficient utilization of available human and material resources to complete assigned tasks in his area of responsibility.
- Ensure quality checks at each stage of production.
- Ensure implementation of all company HSE policies in his area.